Skip to Main Content

Citizen Complaints

If you have any complaints or concerns regarding police service or treatment you received from an officer of the department, we would like to know. Please use the link below to access the online form for complaints against the department or officers. If you feel your issue or concern needs to be addressed immediately, please call us at (770) 482-8947.

We ask that you please do not use this form if you need to report a crime, need a police officer or need any kind of police assistance or immediate assistance. Please call (770) 482-8947 for those needs. This form is meant to be used for complaints against the department only.

Police Department Complaint Form